Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Friend

Mikkimouser96 Tuesday

Im 28 female looking to make new firends i have social anxiety so its hard for me to make friends 

Heather225 2 days ago

@Mikkimouser96

it's brave of you to be here and you deserve to be celebrated fro taking steps to meet people. welcome to our community!

CoffeeCups99 2 days ago

Hey MikkiMouser96, you can write me anytime

redField8533 2 days ago

Let’s be friends!:)

Agoraf 2 days ago

@Mikkimouser96 hello. Making friends is a harder task than people make it out to be. It revolves in a lot of personal interaction and fo course in the perception of self. Things can get tricky. Would you like to talk about it?

KevinL79 1 day ago

@Mikkimouser96 I can relate. I'm new here and also looking for people to talk to and interact with. Talk to me anytime. 

Amine396 1 day ago

@Mikkimouser96 i know exactly how social anxiety feels like, just wanna let you know that you will be able to over come it. It takes time and efforts but as i can see your doing very very well presenting your self to the world. Your going in the right path 

Jules133 13 hours ago

@Mikkimouser96

Hiii

greenNorth5962 12 hours ago

hey!

Resourcefulsoul123 11 hours ago

Hey! Message me anytime!

subho6777888 11 hours ago

Hi can we talk?

goldenOwl3655 11 hours ago

Hello :) I also have social anxiety, I am 26

Shannon1996 10 hours ago

I am also 28 and have social anxiety and struggle to make friends too... send me a message if you'd like to chat ☺️

Amine396 7 hours ago

@Mikkimouser96 hey there, I had social anxiety for some years it's very frustrating to live with but please keep the hope and trust that u will be able to overcome it . If u needed a friend to talk to u can send me a msg

greeneyes420 6 hours ago

Hello

honestMoon2530 5 hours ago

You and me both. I get so awkward with conversations

IronDagger 5 hours ago

Same here on making friends. I fight daily anxiety and fear of rejection. I'm 47, but I'm open to making new friends.

fairmindedEyes4529 5 hours ago

Sure :)

Agent22 4 hours ago

Hello Mikkimouser96!!!

sorry I’m just seeing this but you can message me anytime!! We can be friends!!!