Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Loneliness

sadpolarbear23 October 9th, 2021

What can I do when I feel lonely? How do I help myself? I have no one and I'm really craving love. I'm in desperate need for a best friend. I just want someone who I can show my achievements to and who will listen to my problems. Just someone who will be there that's all. And I know I'll find them one day I know I just need to wait but I'm just so tired of waiting, it's really hard and I'm loosing hope. I know it's worth the wait but I want to find a different solution. How do you fight loneliness? Help please

Alejandra213 October 9th, 2021

Uhm... I went through this and it's hard. Music, books, video games, movies help but it's not the same. Just try and think that you will always have yourself...

Wanna try being penpals w me?

sadpolarbear23 OP October 9th, 2021

I'd love to be your penpal :)

Alejandra213 October 15th, 2021

I'm sorry.. I've been having night shifts and I had the day off today and I just remembered about this. I'd love to hear from you if you still feel like it.

You can email me kalejac@gmail.com

HappyMedicTom June 7th, 2023

Gosh folks, I'm a 62 year old retired Paramedic and cancer survivor. I've dealt with extreme depression all my life. For the last 10 years or so it's been under control without having to take meds. Now I find myself in deep loneliness. I often return from Sunday church by sitting here and crying from loneliness. I've been divorced about 13 years and all alone 10 years. 10 years!!! I've so much caring and unconditional love to give. Yet everywhere I look, i only find scammers after my little disability check. It's unbelievable.

So please folks, be gentle with your advice.