Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Interships.com!

BestSun77 March 17th, 2015

My friend got the website, interships.com, from our school's career center and I went on. This was one of the top suggestions for psychology majors!

ListenandLove March 17th, 2015

I actually signed up for that earlier today! 3-5 days I'll hear something, do you know anything about it?

BestSun77 OP March 19th, 2015

For here? They send an intershipkit with instructions on what you need to do in order to satisfy the intership requirements.

ListenandLove March 19th, 2015

Thanks!! I'm just waiting on the kit now I guess....it's day 3 and I'm a little impatient :)

bestTruth96 March 19th, 2015

I am currently an intern with 7 Cups and its great!

iluvcupc4k35 March 19th, 2015

sorry for the randomness but :) ...is the phone service still in development btw?

oh and hey, just wondering here, how does the company make money? is it all based on funds?

comfortingKoala87 March 19th, 2015

I also saw this at internships.com from my school's website. :)

Alwaysdreamin March 19th, 2015

Can someone from the internship dept. contact me asap. This is very important. I have to withdraw from being an intern today. Please help. Thank you. Who do I contact?

WingedFire March 20th, 2015

I found this site through an internship website. It looked interesting and seemed like a good way to help others. It was an added bonus that I could go on at anytime. Most of the time I'm on here I'm in my PJs! It's nice to help others and get their feedback. For some reason though, most of the people I talk to don't rate me, so it's hard to get those points for certification. Still, I'm glad I clicked that link for 7 cups of tea! I loved the name too. Seemed like a good title for something like this.