Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How do I set a display picture?

anxiousweirdo February 2nd, 2016

So, I got an alert saying that I could set a display picture but I don't know how. I access 7cups through my iPad. There is no Settings or Set display pic option in the ME section. Help.

professionalPerspective60 February 2nd, 2016

@anxiousweirdo

Hi there,

If you go to "me" open the drop down box and select "my settings" scroll down to "public profile" you can upload a picture here, don't forget to save you changes at the bottom of the page ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope this helps! Good luck!

anxiousweirdo OP February 2nd, 2016

@professionalPerspective60

Ok, I out how to get to Settings. While using an iPad, you have to go to Me and swipe from the right. Now the issue is when I tap on Settings, it doesn't open up or drop down to show it's options.

@anxiousweirdo

Does the 'my setting page' open? The setting page doesn't have a drop down box, you need to scroll down to 'public profile' this is where you can select a file to upload as a picture

Im using the iPad as well through the website, if you are using an app, the set up could be slightly different.

Let me know how you get on!

anxiousweirdo OP February 2nd, 2016

@professionalPerspective60

Thanks for letting me know about the website. Yes, I logged onto their website. This is so much easier. I couldn't find the Display pic option on the Me section on the app. I think their website > their app.

Anyways, thanks a lot.

@anxiousweirdo

Yayyy! You managed to sort it!

Good job ๐Ÿ˜€