Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How Do People Find 7 Cups

supportiveSunshine25 May 28th, 2015

Maybe this is an extremely obvious or already talked about topic, but I've really been wondering how people seeking help hear about 7 Cups of Tea because I personally found out about it on Internships.com related to my major. I was just curious aside from referals how the word gets out/how it could be expanded on. I'm also having a hard time trying to appropriateplaces to share the link. I love 7 Cups and think it's a fantastic resource; I just don't know how to get the word out, especially to college campuses.

Lyra May 28th, 2015

Hey @supportiveSunshine25

There's an entire forum category dedicated how people found us here,and I think you might find the Social Soldiers teama good way to get some referral clicks

Best of luck with your internship💚

supportiveSunshine25 OP May 28th, 2015

Thanks so much!

Glareofyesterday May 28th, 2015

I typed in i need someone to talk to on google and 7cups popped up

BubblingHope May 28th, 2015

I actually googled, 'someone to talk to'. Before that I was looking at my university's website to see if anyone could help. One thing led to another and I discovered this beautiful site.

PetalsOnTheWind May 31st, 2015

I was actually going to go to my usual depression chatroom, but i seen this link pop up and i didnt recogniseit so i thought id see what it was all about. Im so happy i clicked it.