Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi will you read what i have to say

DreamerGirl16 June 4th, 2017

I'm 24 and have social anxiety. I haven't been on this site for a while and everything looks new and great. I have a lot of things to get off my chest recently, about my something that has been going on for the past few months. Where can I share this:

"I've befriended someone(let's call him Fred) over the last few months online. More specifically streaming live on Twitch, where I play games or draw. But Fred has lately come off as needy."

I wrote alot and I just want to put it out there. I don't know were to share it and feel safe mentally.

June 5th, 2017

@DreamerGirl16

Hello, dreamergirl heart

First of all, welcome to 7cups! It sounds like your issue with your friend, Fred may be most appropriate for the friendship relationship support section of the forum. We also have a social anxiety support area as well.

I hope that helps! Take care!

some1uneed June 15th, 2017

@DreamerGirl16

Hi, first of all a warm welcome to you at 7 cups , about your problem need not worry we have couple of suppor sections here to support you.

@DreamerGirl16 Wow, Its understandable, when we struggle in social circles, we seek ways to feel the void, many of us turn to meeting people online, sometimes there are pros and sometimes cons.