Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi

StarLove7414 August 27th, 2021

Hello. You can call me Star. I'm new, been on for about a couple weeks. Seeking some guidance from like minded individuals. Had a nice talk so far with a listener! I've been feeling pretty empty with life lately. I come from a complicated family and a difficult childhood. It has affected me in so many ways. Functioning every day can be quite the task. I never get all the things I want done and I never have the motivation. I hardly enjoy most things I used to like tv, movies and video games. Even reading can be more of a task than a pleasure. I am having a difficult time with my current doctor because my old doctor left 5 months ago. She was great and understanding and the new one isn't. He took me off many meds and it's sent me down a dark spiral. I hear and see things. I can't concentrate. My moods are super weird. I get super hyper during certain in the day. And super sad other times. Im not really sure what is wrong with me anymore. I just wish someone knew. Now that I don't have a proper diagnosis I feel like I'm at square one again. Im just so lost...

lyric2274 August 27th, 2021

@StarLove7414 Glad you found 7 cups. I'm new here too. Happy to be around like-minded people. We can all help each other. Here if you want to talk.

StarLove7414 OP August 27th, 2021

Me too! Glad you found it too!