Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi

Jaslynn404 April 5th, 2021

Hi, I'm looking for a listener, long term. I'm a 28yo lesbian female and would prefer someone similar to my demographic if possible. I think I probably just want to talk about day to day stresses and worries, but I may feel the need to delve deeper into past issues on occasion. I am medicated for depression and anxiety, have dealt with PTSD and child sexual abuse, I have a toxic family that I try to have minimal contact with. My wife and I have a 1yo boy, I'm working full-time and about to start studying for a diploma in nursing. I know I'm 'not feeling right' at the moment and hopefully having a chat with someone outside my bubble can help. Thanks in advance.

MidwesternCalmSeeker April 25th, 2021

Hi, @Jaslynn404 - I noticed that you have not gotten a response to your recent post yet. I suggest you re-post your message here: LGBTQ+ / MOGII Support - 7Cups so that more listeners do see it. Hopefully, someone reached out privately and you have connected with someone awesome by now! Take care.

Hi, @Jaslynn404 - I noticed that you have not gotten a response to your recent post yet. I suggest you re-post your message here: LGBTQ+ / MOGII Support - 7Cups so that more listeners do see it. Hopefully, someone reached out privately and you have connected with someone awesome by now! Take care.