Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help!!!

littleGrapes3552 August 7th, 2020

Hi again this is sonny. New here I am just hoping to get some help. My issues are childhood trauma/ verbal/mental/physical and sexual abuse which also led to sex addiction.

Listeningsarinn August 12th, 2020

@littleGrapes3552

hey sonny!! welcome to cups ^^ and thanks for reaching out, i know how much courage it takes to start talking and looking for support!

i'm really sorry this is a late reply and i hope you've been able to get the support you deserve in cups since friday :"(

i cannot get in touch as we are from different age groups and cups wouldn't let us PM but i'll be right here and only a reply away whenever you need to talk to a friend, i'll answer as soon as i can which wouldn't be a long time!

*sends love* and a hug in case you'd like one heart

littleGrapes3552 OP August 12th, 2020

@Listeningsarinn

Thank you!! I really appreciate that. ❤❤

@littleGrapes3552

anytime!!heart

@Listeningsarinn

You said that we can't PM? So you can't chat with adults? I didn't see on your profile which you listen to. Just wondering ❤

@littleGrapes3552

yep, unfortunately we can't, as i'm a teen and you're an adult so seven cups wouldn't allow us to have 1-1 chats :(

btw there is a title in listener profile which says "listens to: " it will show teens, over18 or teens and over18 (if they are an adult trained to listen toteens)

@Listeningsarinn

Ok I understand. Thank you ❤

@littleGrapes3552

anytime!!

btw just as a reminder, i'll be one reply away whenever you need me!!

CreativeBerry1994 August 12th, 2020

@littleGrapes3552 Hi. I think I can help you. Or, at least, I understand what you're dealing with and I want to help you.

I also have faced the same problems as yours, and I've been looking for support my whole life. But, some times, or most of it, it's just really hard to find strength.

I can imagine how much this is tough for you. But you are strong and I want to be your friend for anything you need.

You can talk to me anytime. I'll support you with heart open.

Take care, dear!! 🌸🌸🌸

@CreativeBerry1994

Thank you!!

@CreativeBerry1994

You said that you think you can help me. I really do appreciate the offer. I welcome all the help I can get. Lord knows I need it. But your profile says that you do not take sexual issues. That is one issue that I'm struggling with.

CreativeBerry1994 August 14th, 2020

@littleGrapes3552 Yes, I mentioned that to keep me away from the trolls here. But, in your case, it's a real and serious thing. I'm absolutely open to talk to you anytime you want. Okay? 🤗🌻

littleGrapes3552 OP August 14th, 2020

Okay. Thanks!

CatInLap August 12th, 2020

@littleGrapes3552

Hello Sonny,

I just wanted to congratulate you on seeking help. Things like you've experienced can be very difficult to reach out about. I wanted to let you know I have some experience in these areas in my own life, so if you ever wanted someone to listen to you feel free to message me whenever I am online. I hope you find the support you need on 7 cups, it's filled with great people and brave people like yourself.

@CatInLap

Thank you!!

CatInLap August 12th, 2020

@littleGrapes3552

Anytime, if you find yourself in need of someone to listen I am all ears. yes

TheFlickerFaded August 12th, 2020

@littleGrapes3552 heyyy, i hop ypu found someone to guide you, if not my chats are always open