Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello i am new here!!!

Ahmad654987 August 5th, 2023

I am new on 7 cups trying to cope with my mental health. I got alot of intrusive thoughts which i don't want but they keep popping up in my mind.They are really dangerous for my self respect and values.I get scared from this situation soemtimes.I am really going through hard times but i don't lose hope.I am hoping good for for my future.I would love to make some friends out their who are going through the same situation.would love to know what are your thoughts on this.Lets get united and conquer ocd ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 5th, 2023

Hey hey @Ahmad654987 welcome to the community, it's so inspiring to see your optimistic mindset and its super commendable of you to give 7 cups and support-seeking a try!

I hope you have lots of amazing experiences here, in terms of your personal growth and healing!๐Ÿ’›

Ahmad654987 OP August 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Ameen and thanks for you kind words appreciate that.

Sakiuu August 5th, 2023

Hey, we chatted in the guided discussion earlier. Just wanted to say that I believe in you and wish you the best :D

Ahmad654987 OP August 6th, 2023

@Sakiuu Thank you ma Friend :D

Heartsandrosesandpaws August 9th, 2023
Welcome to cups. I hope u find what you are looking forward on cups.
Here is. The new member welcome pack
PianoMat August 9th, 2023

@Ahmad654987Heyyyy! Welcome. It's so refreshing to see that optimism. woot-woot! Love it! Keep up that positive attitude. All the best!

Ahmad654987 OP August 10th, 2023

@PianoMat Thanks :)

Clarrr August 15th, 2023

@Ahmad654987 All the best!