Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello.

PaigeVerri June 14th, 2022

I'm going through a lot at the moment. Things have been tough for a while but getting really bad now. I've started self harming, I feel really depressed and physically my health is awful. I love tennis, I'm in the middle of our community season and I don't think I'll be able to play soon but I really don't want to stop. I'm so tired. I'm so fed up with life at the moment. Don't know what to do or where I'm going.

Helgafy June 15th, 2022

@PaigeVerri

Hi paige.

I'm so sorry for your depression. I hope you can see a doctor and get med for that.

And please - don't self-harm yourself. There are many questions and answers with that issue - just go to "community" at the blue line above, and go down at sub-community to "self-harm recovery".

You can talk to a listener 1:1 here or you can go to a group, sharing circle if you're 18 or above, for younger there is teenage-group.

I hope you can go back to your sport soon.

wonderfulSoul4237 June 21st, 2022

@PaigeVerri Hello. It sounds like you're feeling depressed and frustrated with life, and uncertain about what's going to happen next, and this combination of negative feelings has caused you to start self-harming to get relief. Feel free to message me anytime if you want to talk more about this. I hope you rediscover joy and purpose in your life, and good luck with your tennis!

LoveExistsInthisWorld June 21st, 2022

:) feeling depressed is part of life. We are humans. Depression is a feeling that makes us humans.

jasishereforallofu July 22nd, 2022

Hi and welcome im here to listen, ❤️