Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

First night on 7 cups

Subtendedpage February 13th, 2021

Hello 7 cups users What a comprehensive app this is, with amazing, and thoughtful conversations. I look forward to connecting regularly on this app!

Ruby5775 February 13th, 2021

Hi,are there any teenagers on this app? I feel like they’re all 20+. and if so,how can I get in touch with them? Thanks

Subtendedpage OP February 13th, 2021

I’m sorry I’m new here but I did see a different schedule today for teens. You may need to get in touch with support to find that side. I have never been there. Good luck.

February 19th, 2021

@Ruby5775 First of all, welcome to 7Cups. Now to answer your question, there is 2 sides to this community, the teen side and adult side, each side have their own group chats and listeners. Everyone who is 18+ will be on adult side. Those who between the ages 13-17 will be on teen side. Listeners can apply to be on both sides of the platform but there are high requirements to ensure security and safety. Members can only be on one side of the platform. You can email community@7cups.com with your correct age if you're on the wrong side of the platform for you. I hope this helps! Feel free to reach out to me or anyone else if you have any further questions.

bookworm274 February 19th, 2021

@Subtendedpage

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your time and experience on 7Cups, welcome!