Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do I attract these kinds of people?

pinkWatermelon0000 August 29th, 2022

if i try to explain something to them then i'm told i'm wrong. if i choose not to argue and i remain silent they say "there, you see! i am right."

i cannot win with these people.

in my life i've never been angry, so i usually just bear the disappointment of the behavior and avoid contact... which fuels my loneliness.

i wish i could get angry and burst out with their type of rhetoric and language, but when situations happen I am just without words, and in those moments i struggle to collect my thoughts but the people move on as though I'm about to make something up.

This happens, DAILY, with colleagues, with family members, within interpersonal relationships...

I was the happiest, go lucky, carefree person in the world until a couple of circumstances changed my life and now i struggle all day long to see hope and to find value in myself.

I need new people around me.

i am honestly trying my best to either become who i used to be or to become somebody better this time around.

toughTiger6481 August 29th, 2022

@pinkWatermelon0000

sometimes when this type of person finds someone like you that does not fight back they are attracted to you .........they like overwhelming a person who does not have the words to make a comeback ......

i agree you will need new people to deal with and be able to find your happy self again