Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Confused and frustrated

crimsonAcai4350 July 1st, 2023

I have been on this app for about 2 weeks and most of the features still don't make sense. I wish there was a walk through feature.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 1st, 2023

Aw hey @crimsonAcai4350, so valid to find navigating around a tedious and confusing process!

Something that comes close to a "walk through", I feel is the member welcome pack here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CL9Yu_6zixlapOjdrhCgKLy9JN5wY3HWdrGH7PIO2WI/edit#

Also a cool list by @7motivation here: 7Cups Things To Do Here Links

(Blue text is clickable)

Personally though, I find the mobile browser to be most convenient, the web version has a lot more to offer as compared to the app also, if you'd like check out that as well!

Feel free to ask, if you have any questions or need any assistance!

crimsonAcai4350 OP July 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you f9r the resouce it is a very nice starting point. I already have some answers to my questions.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 1st, 2023

@crimsonAcai4350 That's awesome to know and you're so welcome!

positiveWind451 July 1st, 2023

@crimsonAcai4350

u can reach out to any support group or any listener if u need help.

buildabetterworld July 1st, 2023

@crimsonAcai4350

I understand your frustration with navigating the app and its features. Learning a new app can be challenging, especially when certain features are not intuitive. It's unfortunate that there isn't a walk-through feature available to guide users through the app's functionalities. However, I recommend exploring online resources such as user guides or tutorials specific to the app, as they can provide step-by-step instructions and explanations. Additionally, reaching out to the app's support team or community forums might help clarify any specific questions or concerns you have. With time and practice, you'll likely become more familiar with the app and its features.