Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Random funny happenings

HealthySmiles July 21st, 2016

Here is a new thread because I got bored and thought up the idea of this thread because I found a potato in my room, and I have no idea how it got here ( potatoes are taking over the world)

anyways, just post funny memories or times and stuff about things really random happening. Have fun and enjoy everyone!

-HealthySmiles

PhoenixRise July 21st, 2016

@HealthySmiles Today I noticed the beautiful nature I am surrounded by in my city, it was like my eyes were wide open for the first time and I could really appreciate the weather and beautiful surroundings...it was actually quite surreal!:)

upsidedownvogue July 21st, 2016

I just had a long conversation with my friends about chicken eggs??

Fallenangel8 July 21st, 2016

There will always be that one person who will break down all the walls you built around yourself, but put up new ones and this time he/she will place windows so that you can have the light

pleasantSunrise15 July 21st, 2016

I think one of the funniest thing that happens in everyday life is awkward goodbyes. For example, last week I saw a friend downtown and we said hello, etc. But, I had crossed the street to see her and we were both actually still walking the same way even though our conversation was over! So, she and her sister accelerated down the sidewalk while I slowed down and pretended to look at a storefront.

Anybody else have stories like this?

HealthySmiles OP July 21st, 2016

@pleasantSunrise15

haha plenty, awkward situations are the best

CarpetLovesU July 21st, 2016

@HealthySmiles

Randomness=entertainment all day long.

Monty Python can dance to that jig!