Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a Hug? FREE HUGS!!!

Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

amiableJackfruit1093 April 25th, 2015

Maybe I can help! :) I bet you're wonderful!

Kathrie April 25th, 2015

*big warm hug*

Lovleymiracle April 26th, 2015

*gives you a big hug*

brightAmy98 April 27th, 2015

Hug

DyllanOwlglass April 27th, 2015

Can someone just hug me and tell me that it only seems like I'm the only one who can't get her life together?

HoneyStarling April 29th, 2015

*HUG* You are not the only one who doesn't have their stuff together. You're struggling and maybe it feels like you're going to go under at any moment - but you're not alone andyou're not a screw up.

HoneyStarling April 29th, 2015

And it only seems you don't have it together! More than likely, you really do!

HannaTheWriter April 28th, 2015

God,I'm so lonely. All these things happen to me and I still don't know what to do. All I need is support. And hug! I just need someone's hug...

Sherl April 30th, 2015

Sometimes I feel that way too, I know hugs is important. So virtual hug for you... Hope you cheer up a little.

Pandas4ever April 30th, 2015

Someone needs to give me a huge one, I'm so exhausted and depressed due to some pretty hard things at the moment.

HoneyStarling May 6th, 2015

PANDAS UNITE!!!!!! *hug* And I alsoove your user name! All I canoffer you is the warmest, cuddliest, CUTEST panda inspired embrace EVER. I hope things get a bit easier for you andI'm sorry to hear things are tough right now.

TaylorAnn64 May 9th, 2015

Panda group hug!!

angelgrey April 30th, 2015

this is nice awe

Lottishaa May 1st, 2015

Sending big hugs to anybody who needs them❤️️

cherishedJoy15 May 1st, 2015

Could use a big Friday hug please..

HeatherRose1022 May 3rd, 2015

though it's not friday *hugs you* tadaa !! :)

PetalsOnTheWind May 3rd, 2015

SNUGGLE

anxiouspoet May 4th, 2015

I could use a hug and a switch of schools

GrayHappiness May 14th, 2015

*Hugs*

niceMoon4358 May 4th, 2015

Could use a hug. Not sure what all is going on with me, but have been struggling a lot the last few months. Last week was really hard. Worried it will be a repeat this week.

You make sure it doesn't repeat. *Hugs*

Ledzeppers784 May 5th, 2015

Its such a beautiful day and I'm pretty depressed :'( I just want to be happy

Go through it.. You are tough, you will manage. I'm sure there are great days coming, everything will be fine. *Hugs*

CautiousCassie May 6th, 2015

The kind of hug that gives you that warm feeling in your tummy, and the feeling of absolute bliss. The feeling of knowing the person you love is in your arms right now.

Those are the best kind of hugs.

shyPeach7320 May 10th, 2015

*Hugs* for everyone who struggles to express their feeling and just want to be held.

Robynlane May 11th, 2015

I wish someone would justhold me and tell me everything is going to be ok.Sometimes life can be so hard...

mistpete75 May 11th, 2015

My uncle passed away unexpectedly sat morning. Anytime I saw him, he always had a big old bear hug and a smooch. He never failed to tell any of us how much he loved us, and how proud he was. I'll miss his hugs the most.

passionateHuman4708 May 11th, 2015

During orientation at my university, they did this thing called a "standing ovation," where you would say, "I need a standing ovation," and everyone would lift you up and clap for you. Now everyone's just an asshole.

ByYourSide May 12th, 2015

Hey, I wanted to give HUG to someone who feel alone. I wanted u to know that u are not alone and someone out there love u and wanted to be by ur side! heart

lonergirll May 12th, 2015

Hug..? Please..?

ByYourSide May 13th, 2015

Hug for u..heart

Luv4eva May 12th, 2015

I need a hug :( my husband is now not understanding me or anything going on with me. He thinks I just need to grow up and get over it. I'm truly depressed and I even yelled begging for something to take me away from this pain I feel (I was telling in my car next to a Staples store no joke) I'm afraid he is going to leave me cause I can't fix myself. I'm just really sad.

ByYourSide May 13th, 2015

Hug for u..If u need a listener just message me.heart

Imlive1 May 14th, 2015

Some times, its a simple hug which makes your special person feel secure and happy.

pearlofanoyster May 14th, 2015

Huge hug! I am sorry that you don't feel that you are being supported or understood. I know from experience how truly frustrating it can be. What helped me is writing it out and walking.

ShadowFaerie May 14th, 2015

❤❤*Hugs*@luv4eva ❤❤ Here for listening if you would like. ❤

JesseSkii May 14th, 2015

*hugs* if you need a listener we are all here for you. If you want,you can message me if you need one.

ShyMap840 May 14th, 2015

I would like to post lots and lots of hugs to everyone who needs them.

Laura OP May 14th, 2015

*HUGS COMMUNITY TIGHTLY**

May 14th, 2015

Hugs @Lauralaughheart