NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

umhi April 21st, 2015

*insert awkward but sweet hug here

modestMoon2742anakola April 22nd, 2015

One hug from me too !

ceceish April 22nd, 2015

Hey, I know how it feels. But you just have to remember that there are always people here for you, including me. Youll get through this, I promise. You have been through so much im sure, but guess what, you were strong enough and brave enough to keep fighting and keep going, and I am so proud of you!! Youll be ok!!heart

sweetstillsurvivor April 22nd, 2015

Hugs:)

Vanessawoodmage April 21st, 2015

I've just had a really rough day and it feels like no one cares at all... I relapsed and cut as well after 3 months of being clean. does anyone have hugs left?

perfectlyincomplete247 April 21st, 2015

*super bear hugs* i also recently relapsed and cut myself after 4 years of being clean. hang on buddy, you know what they say it doesnt matter how many times you fall but the times you get back up, and remember it gets better smiley

Sceneskater22 April 21st, 2015

i recently relapsed too. its ok. you'll get better. it takes time. we all have slips

Mariscal76 April 21st, 2015

I dosmiley

krystel April 21st, 2015

everything will be better. hugs from me

hurtinginok74023 April 21st, 2015

I wish that I could pick you up and give you a huge hug. Though i don'tknow you, I love you with the Love of Christ. He can Help.

lightCranberry714 April 22nd, 2015

Hi I'm sorry to hear that and it's okay to slip up once in a while. I promise it gets better you can do it! And I know it may feel like nobody cares, but someone does. Stay strong and hugs from meheart

PhilosophicalVillage April 22nd, 2015

don't care about them if you think they don't care. find happiness in little things like children doing weird thing ... a hug for a lovely friend

sweetstillsurvivor April 22nd, 2015

Hugs:)

believeinyourself1715 April 21st, 2015

I just discovered this website and it made me instantly better, knowing that I'm not alone. I feel empty, like I have no friends and being left out constantly everywhere I go. People would say bad things about me at school, and I just found out by a good friend that some girls, who I thought were my friends, said mean things about me when I wasn't there, and today acted like nothing happened. I don't know what to do anymore, I have no one.

althena April 21st, 2015

I'm so sorry that you are experiencing such pain and you feel alone. People can be really mean sometimes but we can also be extremely loving and kind. You seem like a really caring person. It's often the most loving people that have experienced the most pain. You are loved and you are not alone -- even when it feels like it. *tight hugs*

DNixNation452 April 21st, 2015

My name is david. I need a hug. I need a thousand hugs. I am crying. My father is mean. I am gay and when I came out to my father ever since then 5 years ago he talks trash to me . Gets in my face. Hits me in the head. says he wished I was never born aND that he wished I would just go kill myself for ruining his life and marriage by being gay. As if it were a choice. I would never choose this. Ever. I need help. Someone please reach out to me. I am seriously contemplating just ending it

8rose8rose8 April 21st, 2015

Please please don't. I honestly do know what you are going through, the onlydifference is that I haven't actually told my parents. They just assume things. I know things are tough, but please don't go away. I have been where you are, and honestly the only hope I can give you is to find one or two amazing people to help you through this. For me, it was my two best friends. They have even been helping me come out to certain people.

I really do suggest looking around your community for anyone like you, or anyone you know will be accepting. Get close to them. They will help. Just please don't go. It will make me extremely sad.

g1244271 April 21st, 2015

Please please.. Please don't do it. I can totally imagine how that must feel like. But you know, that's not the be all and end all of things. You know, you'll find a partner who loves you, who truly cares for you. As a random internet stranger, I'm bawling my eyes out just listening to you story. I, for one, am here to support you. Although I'm going through something different and I can't say that I can truly understand, I can definitely say, I can hear you. Your life is very valuable.

Please PM me if you need to talk. I'd love to talk to you.

Please take care of yourself.

althena April 21st, 2015

Please don't give up. You are a beautiful person that deserves to be here. I'm sorry that your father isn't being the supportive and loving person that you need right now. But please know that you are loved and cared about. Keep reaching out to people here. <3 There are always hugs available! *hugs*

goodHemlock8305 April 21st, 2015

no no no no pleaaaase dont do this darling. i am here for you... reply to this if you ever want to get in contact because i would love to talk to you about all this. my family also hates me because im a lesbian and im routing for you to survive this. you are strong. i love you..

bethechange33 April 21st, 2015

Hey David! Your Dad will not except this. Not because he is an asshole or that he is dumb or trying to ruin your life, but that your dad, like any other human being on this earth, cannot understand or except something from the same level of perception he is at right now. He needs to be enlightened and educated. Until then, he will always allow his pride and ego to stand before him and manipulate him into thinking that what you are doing or who you are is wrong. YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!! You are a smart and caring person. You might be asking yourself, how in the world does this girl know this. Well, I'll tell you how: I know this because you didn't say one bad thing about the very man that is pushing you to the edge. You didn't say one bad thing about being Gay and you seem to have patience. That to me is an empathetic, caring, and extremely smart individual. Your story, and you just being here and being present is going to shed light to so many others in your shoes - the amount of light that a thousand stars hold on a dark night. Hang in there and let his crap - his own personal baggage or what self worth means to him- let it roll off your shoulders. Soon, you will have developed and moved out of your home, and hopefully found your voice to help others in your situation. You never know, it just might be your life's calling! Hang in there kiddo - you are truly loved by us here on this platform. Reply if you want to chat, blow off some steam, or just have a good laugh. Hugs and kisses!

BTW, please disregard my typos. I wrote except twice when I meant accept ;) Oh well, suchis life - one big surface ofcracks... what is that saying?

"I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks is confetti and I'm having a party!!"

limeVase2286 April 22nd, 2015

Keep fighting David. You being the way you are is not the end of the world, and you deserve to be treated with compassion and love. Please don't harm yourself, you never know if you're a role model to someone else who may be experiencing similar things as you. Much love and chin up.

Semaj32 April 21st, 2015

I know change isn't easy, and my mistakes are catching up to me, but I'm tired of being tested and tried when I know I want to do what is good. I have made mistakes in my relationship with my girlfriend and I have been trying for quite some time now to make up breaking her heart, I'm trying to understand her and help carry her burdens and and be more patient because I know I wasn't patient enough and be more understanding, I use to let my pride get in the way of out relationship because I didn't want to be walked over or be a push over, it was a defense mechanism that back fired, but now that I have made myself transparent and vulnerable my girlfriend takes any mistake I make and nails it on my character no matter what I do how much I sacrifice how much I want to make her happy and how much I want to do right by her i can never live down what I did, it's getting hard to smile through and I don't want to let my pride get in the way but it's all I know how to do to be strong and face my daily adversity on addition to the adversity of my girlfriend. I love her and I know she is a good person and I know I hurt her so maybe that's why she holds my past to me but I'm not that man anymore I know I'm not so is it unjust to ask for her to stop hurting me if I hurt her

MelodyG84 April 21st, 2015

I miss being happy. CouldI maybe, have a hug? I feel like i need something solid to hang on to.

raywoods123 April 21st, 2015

jst see urself in mirror u ll feel happy about wht god has gifted u :)

ZaraSmiles April 22nd, 2015

@MelodyG84 *hugs you super warmly and doesn't let go so you can feel loved and cared for* You are an amazing person Melody and we are so pleased to have such a wonderful person in our community! Keep being so strong and carry on making it through each day, better times are coming and you can do this! Lots and lots of love and warm hugs for you!heartheart

greenNest1362 April 22nd, 2015

heart

PhilosophicalVillage April 22nd, 2015

https://www.facebook.com/9gag/photos/a.109041001839.105995.21785951839/10153383807036840/?type=1&theater
just read the comment .. reading about small thing which make them happy often makes me happy. & a hug from mesmiley

bravestwarrior April 21st, 2015

Can I have a hug? I feel really low today and I can't shake the feeling that nobody cares about me. I haven't been feeling like myself, and I feel like I need a hug to prove I'm not just going to fade away.

Of course you can have a hug @bravestwarrior and this warmest hug ever is just for you! *gives you a massive big big big warm hug and pours some of my love and care for youin your heart* You are so very important and we care for you so so much here, and always will! You are not going to fade away and you'll keep holding on and persevere amazingly through each day, no matter how hard it may be. That's pretty awesome. We care for you so much and you are so so valuedheart

Mariscal76 April 21st, 2015

Hi, I really really want to cut my thighs again, does anyone have a hug for me?

BIG BEAR HUG!

Please don't cut. You are so much better than that and honestly, the fact that you are here right now, makes you one smart hell of a person on the right path!

Screw cutting!!! Let's unfriend that fucker ;)

nina50 April 21st, 2015

I'm learning how to accept hugs so here's a good place to start. I'll start with the virtual hugs

ardsq1995 April 21st, 2015

hello, every week for 3 or 4 days i become down and sad. i feel alone and i know i dont have any real friends. no one asks to hang out with me and i keep telling myself that will change but it hasn't. i'd been this way for 4 year i believe and i wonder if i have depression. i'v been avoiding to go to school for 3 weeks now cause i feel like theres no point.

Maaaaarinaa April 21st, 2015

Hug (verb): to squeeze (someone) in one's arms, typically as a form of affection.heart

ivel April 21st, 2015

my arms are open wide for hugs!!! :)

marianasad7 April 21st, 2015

Can i get a hug too? :/

Of course! This is just for you,@marianasad7 sending an enormously huuuuuuuuuuge warm polar bear hug your way! You're an amazingly wonderful human being, please never ever forget that!heart

turquoiseThinker3118 April 21st, 2015

Hello,
This isn't anything big. I'm just experiencing my first actual break up. My boyfriend and I went out for about a year and 4 months. I really love him. And I can't give up on him, which I think is actually very bad. I just wish someone was here so that I could talk to them and hug.

Sorry guys!