Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here. How do I get to talk to a listener

1funmum August 14th

Hi I just joined and I am attempting to figure this site out. I will download the app. How do I get to talk to a listener. Both my regular councillor and my therapist are on holiday. And I have been needing support. Also the goals I set don't really match my issues. But my issues were not on the list. 

YourCaringConfidant August 15th

@1funmum Welcome to 7 Cups. :) If you want to chat with an available listener, you can put a request in the queue. Clicking here will direct you to your messages, and then you should see something that says "connect live with a listener" or something like that. I hope you get all the support you need. 

sofiacarsonfan27 August 24th

@1funmum

if you click on community, you should see a button that says connect to a listener where you can put in a request to talk to someone or you can press 'browse listeners' where you can choose who you talk to but if you want a fast reply click connect to a listener. welcome to 7 cups!

Lightnessindark August 30th

@1funmum hey welcome, you can either put you request in the queue and wait for someone to accept you or you can click on my profile and click on chat to send me a personal request.... I'll be happy to help!

TraceyDinh August 30th

@1funmum Hi, just make sure that you don't have to be stressed about categorizing your issues on the list, it's totally fine. Maybe you can add a request and a thoughtful listener will find you, don't worry! You got support at 7 Cups 😊