Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Needing feedback

tealLion9329 January 10th, 2022

So since I've been dating my bf for about a year now and I've learned that he is more of a I like to be at home type not a huge fan of going to places that may be far and I'm one of those always ready to go on an adventure because I like to experience new things with the person I'm dating and creating memories. WELL I found out that a band that he likes is having a tour this year but the concerts are out of state. problem is I REALLY want to take him to see his fav band and my sisters fiance is able to get free flights cause of the work he does so part of me is really struggling in holding back from asking. BUT at the same time I really want to do this. but also is it not respecting his feeling about not really into going anywhere far and staying home?. Should I talk to him about it? or just forget about the idea?. Thankyou

NaiaZinaris January 10th, 2022

I'd say there's no harm in at least offering, even if he doesn't want to go I think he'd love the fact that you thought of asking if he wanted to see his favourite band!