Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m a listener on 7 cups!

LovleyStarDust107 January 6th

Hello! I’m lovleystardust! Im a listener on 7 cups! I have always enjoyed listening to others stories. I have always been very sympathetic towards others, and can understand someone’s perspective very easily (even if I haven’t personally experienced it) I am open on the weekends, and vary during the week. I will accept most issues but I will not take any LGBTQ+ problems. It will be best for the venter and myself. I’m not apart of the LGBTQ+ community, so I wouldn’t be much help. Thanks for reading 😊 

Welcome to the community,  @LovleyStarDust107, so great to have your perceptive, caring and compassionate self with us.💛

Snor1ax January 7th

@LovleyStarDust107 Hey StarDust, nice to meet you! I'm glad to see that you are part of the listener team! Here are some links you may find helpful in your listener journey:

• Mentors can be really helpful when you're new here! They can help you find your footing and answer any listener questions that you may have.
  • Coaches can help with more specific Listener issues on a more short term basis. They can help with things like active listening skills etc.
  • Listener Learning Threads can be super helpful in learning more about specific things to do with our listener journey

If you have any other questions, please be sure to let us know.