Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Listener Oath

victoriousUnicorns6 September 18th, 2020

My (VictoriousUnicorns6) Listener oath:

Listener Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

I must first do no harm.

I will promote healing and well-being in my members and place the members interests above my own at all times.

I will not violate the physical boundaries of the client and will always provide a safe and trusting haven for healing.

I will respect the integrity of the members with whom I am working, and I will remain objective in my relationships with members.

I will be silent and honor the confidentiality of my members.

I will treat my fellow listeners with honor and respect. I recognize that my behavior impacts them individually and influences the entire community.

I will provide only those services for which I have had the appropriate training and experience and will keep my technical competency at the highest level in order to uphold best listening practices.

I will recognize when I don't know something, asking for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I commit to growing in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with listeners and other colleagues in the health professions, and to promote the highest quality of member care.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as an active listener, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate health, healing, and wholeness within myself, my fellow listeners, members and my world.

signed: //victoriousUnicorns6//

Date: 9/18/20

ashlyntheordinary September 18th, 2020

@victoriousUnicorns6

You're heading to the right path! Thank you so much for the work you do ;") <3 Hope you grow closer and closer to the community :D We are rooting for you and your success!

gentleStar3044 September 23rd, 2020

My (gentleStar3044) Listener oath:

Listener Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

I must first do no harm.

I will promote healing and well-being in my members and place the members interests above my own at all times.

I will not violate the physical boundaries of the client and will always provide a safe and trusting haven for healing.

I will respect the integrity of the members with whom I am working, and I will remain objective in my relationships with members.

I will treat my fellow listeners with honor and respect. I recognize that my behavior impacts them individually and influences the entire community.

I will provide only those services for which I have had the appropriate training and experience and will keep my technical competency at the highest level in order to uphold best listening practices.

I will recognize when I don't know something, asking for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I commit to growing in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with listeners and other colleagues in the health professions, and to promote the highest quality of member care.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as an active listener, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate health, healing, and wholeness within myself, my fellow listeners, members and my world.

JoGo00 January 16th, 2021

My (JoGo00) Listener oath:

Listener Oath

I must first do no harm. � �

I will promote healing and well-being in my members and place the member�s interests above my own at all times.

AnaM19LA January 19th, 2021

My (AnaM19LA) oath:

Listener Oath

I will promote healing and well-being in my members and place the member�s interests above my own at all times.

Signed (AnaM19LA)

KitKa53558 January 20th, 2021

Listener Oath

My (Katherine423) Listener oath:

Listener Oath

signed: //Katherine//

Date: 01/19/21

NinaIsListening February 4th, 2021

Listener Oath

NinaIsListening February 4th, 2021

Listener Oath

Sign: Nina Melkumyan

Teachlove2468 February 4th, 2021

My (teachhappy) Listener oath:

Listener Oath

2Reply

lemonvitaminnn February 4th, 2021

My (lemonvitaminnn) Listener oath:

Listener Oath

signed: //lemonvitaminnn//

Date: 2/3/2021

2Reply

DeepDreamer2077 February 4th, 2021

Listener Oath

Teachlove2468 February 4th, 2021

Listener Oath

My Listener oath:

Listener Oath

liliesanddaisies February 4th, 2021

Listener Oath

My liliesanddaisies Listener oath:

Listener Oath

2Reply

DeepDreamer2077 February 4th, 2021

My (DeepDreamer2077) Listener oath:

Listener Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

signed: //DeepDreamer2077/

Date: 01/03/20

bigShell9339 February 4th, 2021

bigshell9339 Listener oath:

Listener Oath

signed: bigshell9339

Date: 04/February/2020

amazingDaisy1347 February 5th, 2021

My (amazingDaisy1347) Listener oath:

Listener Oath

0Reply