Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's be friends!!

Hannahisheretohelp January 7th, 2023

Hey everyone, I've noticed most of my Members are worried about not having friends, so I would like to become friends with anyone here!

(Offsite contact details removed by Sunisshiningandsoareyou, on 1/8/23, see guidelines here please)

innateJoy9602 January 8th, 2023

@Hannahisheretohelp

Hello Hannah~

I think it’s wonderful that you are trying to make sure everyone feels they have a friend they can reach out. But, a gentle reminder that offsite contact is not encouraged <3 💜

Hannahisheretohelp OP January 12th, 2023

@innateJoy9602 Thank you i appologize i seem to have just got a bit sad that we as people can't all be friends ya know

silverLove451 January 9th, 2023

@Hannahisheretohelp Hey I'll be your friend 😊.

Hannahisheretohelp OP January 12th, 2023

@silverLove451 awesome <3!

TextingLeon January 12th, 2023

Hi @Hannahisheretohelp ! Sure sure, let's be friends! :D

January 12th, 2023

Hey Hannah. It’s amazing that you yourself are struggling with your own problems and yet doing your best in helping others by being a listener at such a tender age. that’s simply fantastic.

Anyway, feel free to text me

Hannahisheretohelp OP January 13th, 2023

@KeithFlick Thank you so much! You as well, it is so encouraging to see people older than me helping others it's simply fantastic!!

keziachloe January 12th, 2023

Hey Hannah! It's crazy to think that we are surrounded by all of our own problems, and we put them aside to help out others. You are doing such an amazing job building up your community! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! Also I would LOVE to be friends! Reach out whenever!

-kezzie <3

Hannahisheretohelp OP January 13th, 2023

@keziachloe Thank you so so much I will reach out! Hope we can all become friends!