Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share something positive!

mirin August 23rd, 2021

I've been feeling really down recently, so if anyone has something positive to share I'd be glad to hear it. Something small, something big, something nice in the news (does it exist?), something that gave you a bit of hope, etc...

My "something positive": My brother and his wife had a baby this month! She's the cutest little baby, and I hope I can visit her soon.

EveryMindMatters August 23rd, 2021

@mirin
Hi mirin,
Congratulations on your new family member!! That is such good news.
I'm sorry to hear that you have been feeling down. I am a listener on here, so if you want to reach out to me, I am only a message away!
My positive thing to share from this week is that my dog had puppies! They are so adorable. I want to keep them all 😆

mirin OP August 23rd, 2021

@EveryMindMatters

Thanks for the reply! That's such good news-- I'm very glad for you and all the new puppies! I don't have a dog because my apartment doesn't allow it, but my friend nearby has a miniature poodle so I often go pet her dog ^^.

EveryMindMatters August 23rd, 2021

Poodles are so cute! If I was you I’d be around hers everyday to visit the poodle

mirin OP August 23rd, 2021

I'll be able to get my second vaccination soon, so after that I'll probably visit every day. I'm very excited for both of those things :)

MelodyoftheOcean August 23rd, 2021

@mirin
I've been away for my high school graduation for a year, and now I'm back home, just visiting friends and spending time with my family. You don't know me, so I don't know if this can make you happy, but I for sure am. And since I have more time now that I'm finished with school, I spent more time here. Every time that I finish a talk with someone, and they say it helped, I'm feeling so damn happy, cause I just love to see people smile, or be happy. So if I was able to make you smile, please tell me, I'll smile back :)

mirin OP August 24th, 2021

That's so wonderful! I actually live veeery far from where my family lives (like halfway around the world lol), and it's hard to travel because of the coronavirus. But hearing about you getting to spend time with your family and friends happily makes me look forward to when I'll finally be able to go and visit again.

Enjoy every conversation! Because it sounds like everyone is enjoying your company too! :)

braveFriend676 August 27th, 2021

The sun is still shining.it gives us light even in The stormy of days. That shows no matter how dark life gets for us we can still shine no matter The brightness.

the sun is still shining

Idk if that makes sense but I think that's a pretty good thing to be happy about.

lazyKatz August 29th, 2021

@braveFriend676
When I had a particularly bad day hearing the birds singing snapped me back to reality. I'm not saying it solved my problems but it gave me a fresh perspective on life.