Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Script Your Dream Life Into Existence

ThoughtBubbleExpess July 17th, 2022

Hi there โœจ๏ธ

Thoughts Bubble Express here ๐Ÿšž๐Ÿ’ญ

I would like to share a manifestation journal prompt with you that bought me comfort and i hope giving it a try makes you feel better as well:

Here's how you can script your Dream Life into Existence.

1. Get very specific about what it is that you Want/ Need.

2. Grab a fresh journal or pieces of paper, pen and start to write down what you Want/ Need, but remember to use 'present' or 'past tense, indicating that you have already manifested it.

3. Feel the feelings you'd feel if you had it already. You can do this by imagining the sounds, the smells, the actual visuals of how it'd feel to touch or hold the thing that you are manifesting.

4. Finish your script entry by expressing a ton of gratitude to the universe/ angels/ spirits for delivering your blessing in a divinely timed manner.

5. Close your journal and know that it is Done. Don't obsess over when or how you'll receive the blessing, just know that you have scripted it, it is yours and you will soon see it in your physical reality.

Credits: www.themanifestdaily.com

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 17th, 2022

Hey @ThoughtBubbleExpess, nice to meet you and You have a wonderful username hehe. โค

I've heard about this manifestation technique, did it work for you? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

It's great how this one makes us visualize for the thing we want to manifest as if it's already ours or accomplished by us, the power of tricking your brain into thinking something so deeply that you just gotta go for it by hook or crook lol.

Will try it also. Thankyou for making this post. โค

โœจ Key tip for everyone else interested in trying: Really do *believe* in yourself, in the technique and whatever it is that you want to manifest. Strong belief is the magic here. โœจ

ThoughtBubbleExpess OP July 17th, 2022

Hi thanks so much! I'm in LOVE with your username as well ๐Ÿ˜ I just came across this technique yesterday, Idk if it comes into reality or not, but imaging the scenario is something that made me feel the comfort. Like it felt so beautiful to imagine something you've deeply wished for or wished to be, my mind and heart felt so much more nice and lighter *peaceful sigh* sure it bought tears to me as well to imagine something that has never happened to me or my self sabotaging nature makes me think that I'll never have this or I don't deserve this and all that negative things.

Thanks so much for trying tho, hope it makes you feel nice as well even just a tiny bit at least. Also thank you so much for the tip.

But sometimes earlier when I didn't know anything about manifestation and I would sat things I want in my daily prayers and I somehow got those ๐Ÿ˜…

P.S. this is my first ever post in 7cups, since I joined just some days ago. (Except the introduction posts here and there ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 3rd, 2022

@ThoughtBubbleExpess

Aww you're sweet hehe, I'm so happy to hear that you love my username too.โค

I really get what you mean, sometimes we are our own worst critics, taking every opportunity to be unkind towards ourselves, now a technique like this that allows one to lowkey "live our dream", something we really want in life, has got to be an emotional, kind, reassuring experience altogether. I'm glad it was a peaceful imagination for you, and how it provided you some comfort and solace too.

Oh wow, thankyou for sharing hehe, there's a saying that goes something like: "when you pray for something genuinely, you are highly likely to get it", our prayers too are a way of manifesting our wishes, and wants to the universe and again, some say that the Universe is the bestest listener out there, it always Listens. I'm super happy to know you've got your wishes fulfilled whenever you've prayed from them. โค

Haha yay on making the first topic-focused thread, you did so well. Looking forward to see more of you around, Bubble.

ThoughtBubbleExpess OP August 3rd, 2022

Thank you, you're so amazing. ๐Ÿ’“

Universe sure is the best listener and some say it's a great deliverer of messages as well, now I don't know who it delivers messages to, all matters to me is my wishes coming true lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have an active discussion post here, you are warmly welcomed to follow and participate in the discussion if you please:

https://www.7cups.com/forum/LeadershipDevelopmentProgram_202/IcebreakersandWelcomingArea_2177/SelfDevelopmentExploringtheGreaterQuestionsofLife_282161/