Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey there

Dirtshine April 24th

Hello , I am Dirtshine. I am a recoverying internet addict . I have been going through depression anxiety the past three years .I would really like to talk to people who are going through something similar.

I want to make friends too . I don't have any. I can't promise to be a cheerful friend , but I can assure, that I will live upto it . About me...apart from all that mental health stuff..I love reading( I am a huge fan of romance novels) , painting , writing ( that's very new ) .I also like listening to music but I am trying to tone it down . So those are all the classy hobbies I have that I like to also mention around 😁. 

Thank you for reading so far . Please feel free to ask if you have any questions ( but be polite please , I am in a fragile place rn) 

Snor1ax April 29th

@Dirtshine Hey there, Dirtshine. It’s really nice to meet you. Let me just say that I think it’s really brave of you to be honest about what you’re going through. 

If you're comfortable answering, what was it like when you first realized you were struggling with depression, anxiety, and addiction?

Dirtshine OP April 30th

@Snor1ax , thank you for the support , and I don't mind , infact I was sad nobody had anything to say .

When I was given labels for what I am going through ,  it made recovery way easier because then I knew what I am facing. I could understand and learn more about it. And above all that , everything made sence . All of my out of charecter behaviours , mood swings and other unpleasant parts of my life ..I now know what it is and why it's there , 

Dirtshine OP May 6th

@funnybunnyyy

@Dirtshine Hii 😄