Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello

conscientiousNest615 September 3rd, 2020

Hello everyone, my name is Megan and I'm new to the group. I have a hard time with PTSD and severe anxiety and have been just dealing with it on my own. I've finally come to terms with the fact that I can't do this on my own. So here I am putting myself out here, which is one of the hardest things to do, for I am a very private person. Looking forward to learnig some coping tools and refrainig from bottling up everything. blush

helloTalker8798 September 3rd, 2020

@conscientiousNest615

Welcome! I'm new here, too.

conscientiousNest615 OP September 3rd, 2020

@helloTalker8798 Hey there and thank you. smiley

conscientiousNest615 OP September 23rd, 2020

@helloTalker8798 Thank you and hello to you as well :)

JazzieBezzie September 18th, 2020

Hello @conscientiousNest615 ! Just wanted to say props to you for taking the step! Hoping you will find ease and solidarity through the healing process πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜„

conscientiousNest615 OP September 18th, 2020

@JazzieBezzie It has honestly been a struggle. I catch myself trying to talk myself out of seeking the help I need. I believe it's because it's so overwhelming, and I feel alone with it all. I wish it were easier to make the appointments and all that jazz. Does that make sense.

JazzieBezzie September 19th, 2020

@conscientiousNest615 it does make sense, and struggling but not giving up like you are doing is such a wonderful proof of your inner strength! I really admire that! If ever you need to talk feel free to send me a message heart

conscientiousNest615 OP September 23rd, 2020

@JazzieBezzie Thank you, I really appreciate you smiley

ChelseyYvonne September 20th, 2020

Hello I'm new here. I am looking to get help with depression and anxiety. I'm actually super nervous about getting help and have talked myself out of it several times but I hope to go through with it this time