Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

hello!

annabelle1104 August 7th, 2023

hi, i’m annabelle and i’m new! i’m here because long story short my anxiety has been a lot worse than usual these past few months. i’m also stressed out most the time and find it hard to just shut off and relax in the little time that i do get for myself. even just downloading this app and having a little look around and seeing how supportive everyone is is really nice and encouraging. happy to have found 7 cups!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 8th, 2023

@annabelle1104

Hiya Annabelle, that's such a lovely name! Welcome to the community, I'm really glad you've experienced the supportive and sweet vibe around here!💛

Anxiety can be so challenging to manage sometimes, you're not alone and I'm proud of you for reaching out for support! Feel welcome to browse for listeners for a chat 1-1, you can also explore the chatrooms and forums here. Feel free to ask if you have any questions on navigating around! Sending good vibes your way!💛

annabelle1104 OP August 8th, 2023

thank you!!!

justjack2001 August 8th, 2023

@annabelle1104

Hello Annabelle, welcome to 7 Cups! It's wonderful to have you here. I'm glad you've taken the step to reach out for support. Dealing with anxiety and stress can be challenging, but you're not alone. This community is full of supportive and understanding individuals who are here to listen and help. Feel free to explore, connect with others, and engage in discussions that resonate with you. Remember, taking care of your mental health is important, and it's great that you're seeking a supportive space. Welcome aboard! 🌟

thank you jack!!!

braveHemlock1634 August 8th, 2023

Hi Annabelle I’m so glad you chose to come to 7cups as a way to help relieve your anxiety trust me when I say you’ve found the right place this is such a nice and loving community we are so glad to have you here and are ready to help you in any way necessary.

thank you for the lovely welcome!

LanguidLotus August 8th, 2023

Welcome I am also new too. Environment is very friendly and people are very kind :)

thanks for the welcome! nice to meet another person who is also new :)