Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Yaya! Active people chatting

MommaGx3 August 17th, 2023

Wooooo! Boy, I really hope ya'll aren't fitments of my imagination or those bots that have mastered all those picture verification tests!

Although, at this point, I will take what I can get! I am so pleased to have found you.

My name is Erica and I am 45 years old. I have 2 adult children from my first husband (divorced). I have a 3rd grader with my current husband, 3rd times the charm, right? Though there are currently troubles in paradise. You'll be seeing a rant in whatever relationship thread is most appropriate! I am a widow from my 2nd husband.

All throughout my adolescent years my family moved around the states. By age 15 I had lived in 5 states, a dozen cities and had learned some tough lessons that had shaped my ability to create and maintain relationships.

I have been out of work since 2019, been denied 3 times for disability. I have a lot of illnesses. I also have some mental issues like PTSD, major depression, generalized anxiety disorder, etc. Most recently I have been involved in a DBT program.

I recently got a puppy, his name is Oscar. He is very smart. I am struggling to get him trained... sigh. I actually need some advice, so I am going to hit up the other threads that are more focused on those matters, like disability, relationships, parenting, menopause (shiver)... and others I am sure!

I really look forward to meeting you all and wish you all a good day.

Jon7Cups August 18th, 2023

Welcome in Momma 🤗. There are forum communities for most of those topics where you’ll find folks to connect with. Also remember to try out group chats like the Sharing Circle where you can chat live with other people 24/7.

Snor1ax August 19th, 2023

@MommaGx3 Hey Erica, It's wonderful to see your enthusiasm and positivity shining through your message! Your journey seems to have been quite eventful and shaped by diverse experiences. It's impressive how you've navigated through various challenges and changes, including relationships and moving around different places during your adolescent years.

You've mentioned struggles with illnesses, mental health, and even the process of training Oscar. It's clear that you're someone who perseveres, even when faced with difficulties. Cconsidering your experiences, how have they shaped your perspective on relationships and life in general?

Looking forward to seeing you around and connecting on various threads and support groups!
anodynewaters August 19th, 2023

Your story sounds familiar and resonates. Except Oscar. I have cats. 2 of them. And disability. But it's, moving allot, PTSD. Sounds familiar for sure.