Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Shout out what is weighing heavy on you. Get it out.

philosophicalBunny9283 December 30th, 2023

I'll start

I WANT MY BEST FRIEND BACK

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 30th, 2023

@philosophicalBunny9283

Aw *offers hugs* 💛

philosophicalBunny9283 OP December 30th, 2023

Aw thank u x

tealLion9329 December 30th, 2023

I wish that someone that I was close with didn't have so many negative things to say about me so often, so that I didn't have to stop our friendship. I'm not a quitter on people but hearing negativity makes me not want to be a friend back, It just makes me feel as if I'm ruining their life by being in it. if someone is always expressing what they don't like about someone or making it known how much of a stress you are to them...then choosing to walk out completely shouldn't come as a surprise to them. it should be more of ok I deserved that I wasn't showing that I wanted them around anyway. 

selfconfidentLake3698 January 2nd

@tealLion9329

I think cutting that person off was the right choice. I too have stopped talking to an ex best friend of mine. I did it for similar reasons, she constantly put me down and treated me poorly. It was SO hard at first and still is tbh, because she was my only close ''friend'' but it's better to have no company than bad company. A true friendship/relationship flows easily, if there are too many bumps in the road, that person is not worth the while, get a new one!

VIVI1989 December 31st, 2023

@PhilosophicalBunny9283

I don't feel good enough in the sense that i feel like i have to compensate for my flaws. I don't know when i started to feel this way, but it's obviously not a good feeling. I sort of perceive myself in a weird theoretical, transactional system. I know life isn't fair. I know I am privileged (enough). But that doesn't stop me from comparing. I wish I had like a niche meant for me, where at least if I'm not pretty I could at least be extraordinarily intelligent. Or if I'm not intelligent I'll be extraordinarily social (have a large support system) or pretty. I think I'm above average, but still less than people who do/have things going on that are more/better. I'm doing better in wanting to improve since before i would look at others and not even try, but the feeling/weight of it still gets to me sometimes.

exuberantTalker9747 January 1st

I want someone to be with meeee, whom with I can be unfiltered.

exuberantTalker9747 January 1st

Who stay with me in my bad times.

longingforlove44 January 2nd

@philosophicalBunny9283

I wish I didn’t waste time on them. I wish I didn’t still care. 

@philosophicalBunny9283

I'm scared of aging because i'm afraid no man is ever going to love me or he is just going to replace me for a younger girl. I'm 17 years old and I already see guys near my age going for younger girls like 16. I feel like as a woman, one has to be beautiful to have a place in society and aging will take that away from you. It is driving me crazy. I don't know what to do or how to cope about this anxious thought. 

@philosophicalBunny9283

I think something is wrong with me and I don't have much optimism that I can be fixed

VGrey January 2nd

I WANT MY ANXIETY GONE

Animal057 January 10th

Me too

eternalWind83 January 10th

@philosophicalBunny9283 

I want my freedom back.

LifeArrowBro January 14th

I want to be strong enough to know what I want and then go for it.

goldenVase86 January 17th

I want to feel understood, safe and peaceful

I want love.

bao7uu January 17th

For me, I wish that I could read people better and be more empathetic. I dislike that me and my friends are slowly disconnecting over little things.

steph8402 January 17th

*caps* i want to be understood and not fake!