Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the platform

Freeflyingsoul August 22nd

Hello everyone, I’m female, 36 and live in Australia, I’m new to 7cups but did join many years ago in my early 20s.

Tinywhisper11 August 22nd

@Freeflyingsoul g'day mate😁❤ I'm Lola, glad you came back for a second try. I hope you find all the support and kindness you deserve ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ welcome to cups sweetie ❤

Freeflyingsoul OP August 24th

Thank you so much for the warm welcome ð©·ð©·

Tinywhisper11 August 25th

@Freeflyingsoul ❤❤ hope your settling in ok?? ❤❤

yourlocalIKEA August 22nd

@Freeflyingsoul

Hi hi, welcome back the the 7 cups community! We're glad to have you here!

I'm happy that you decided to give Cups another try, and I hope that you'll be able to find what you're looking for here, whether it's support or new friends.

Ask me anything you want help with! <3

jesusredeemedme2425 August 23rd

Hi! I’m Kiara. Welcome! Tell us about you? <3

Tinywhisper11 August 23rd

@jesusredeemedme2425 well kiara I'm sweet smurf most of the time, but I can bite. And I like icecream, 

now tell us about you?

You’re hilarious hehe

I’m in my 30s and I used to own 2 snakes <3

@jesusredeemedme2425 

you-are-sad-strange-little-man.gif

Icecreamsoul August 23rd

@Tinywhisper11

You like ice cream ?

@Icecreamsoul yes icecream is the best intention evver😋 wait is your soul made of icecream 🤤 if I was made of icecream I would of eaten myself years ago😂😂😂

Icecreamsoul August 23rd

@Tinywhisper11

ohhh cravings cravi gs cravings 😋 delicious !

you pushed me to buy one now for myself 😋 

@Icecreamsoul don't forget to buy me one too ❤😁

She likes white flavor ;)

Icecreamsoul August 24th

@jesusredeemedme2425

means vanilla! 

jesusredeemedme2425 August 24th

I know hehe

I like it, it sounds cute <3

Tinywhisper11 August 25th

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂 white flavour is the best😁

competentTruth3079 August 24th

@Freeflyingsoul Welcome back from your 16 years of deep space transit. You just got out of the cryochamber. 😹 Does Australia have a kangaroo court? What a terrible joke. 😹💯 Welcome back.

Freeflyingsoul OP August 24th

Kangaroo court 🤣 if only, they probably need some lessons on road rules, at night they stupidly jump in front of cars, not the brightest animals and can be dangerous if you approach wild ones.

we have zoos here where you can visit the tame ones and hand feed them, it’s a great experience.

jesusredeemedme2425 August 26th

Had to google lol

Kangaroo court is an informal pejorative term for a court that ignores recognized standards of law or justice, carries little or no official standing in the territory within which it resides, and is typically convened ad hoc.[1] A kangaroo court may ignore due processand come to a predetermined conclusion. The term is also used for a court held by a legitimate judicial authority, but which intentionally disregards the court's legal or ethical obligations (compare show trial).

Arekku97 August 26th

@Freeflyingsoul Hey. Welcome back. Just joined this website as well, although I know you said you were returning. I hope it goes well for you.