Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Newbie (I have questions)

Hello y'all! I respect this community a lot! I'm very grateful to be here and to be able to share love and help raise each other up.

The questions:

1. I made a really awesome self help app that I know helps people. I'm really focused on spreading the word about this because it can help people. Is sharing posts about it in this community frowned upon? I don't like to spam or have spam around either, so I wouldn't operate like that. But again, I am focused on spreading the word, so I would like to do this.
  2. I absolutely want to be the most loving I can be so what would you say is the most loving a person can be in this community?
  3. What aspects of this community have stood out to you and that you deeply appreciate?
    This community is very loving and special. Since I'm new, there's not really an efficient way for me to find that out right now.
jesusredeemedme2425 September 3rd
  1. I’m not sure about the answer to this one, so I’ll let others answer <3
  2. Supporting and loving other people! Just get involved. Respond to many posts so people get to know you. Respond to new posts and “needs reply” posts. Respond to newbies and let them know they’re heard and seen and loved <3
  3. Honestly… Some of my closest friends are on here <3 A few especially have taken me under their wing, and loved me even during the harder times. I feel safe and loved here <3