Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New

SeekForgiveness730 December 15th, 2023

I know I am not in a good place. I do everything I’m supposed to. But not any more than necessary . I’m so tired all time. I just have no motivation to follow thru or do extra. I only have enough, me, to walk the tightrope, nothing else. I came here because I know I need a little help…. But I have no motivation to do the work. I’m in the hole, but I just would rather stay here and sleep for a while. And in the morning I will once again turn on autopilot.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 21st, 2023

Hiya @SeekForgiveness730 welcome to the community! 

I hear you're feeling stuck in a hole and not feeling motivated to crawl back up, which is such a challenging experience when we lack the inner resources and will to do something about our current situation. The auto-pilot is so hard to shake-off. :/ I feel, its when we are in the survival mode and just trying to keep going, despite the difficulties we face in doing so. 

I'd like to commend you for taking the brave step of creating your account here and reaching out for emotional support in 7 cups, it's not easy to reach out specially as the demotivating and hopelessness kicks in, but yay you for trying, this counts, and counts alot. Keep going, one step at a time!💛

Click here to receive a little welcome gift for you, if you'd consider.