Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Heyy

cyanSkie November 19th, 2023

Hi i don't really know why i'm here but i guess it's just cuz i wasn't feeling so good i don't even know what i have just an hour ago before i came back home i was feeling good i was feeling happy and then as soon as i stepped a foot inside i felt depressed and suffocated as if i'm in a cage or something and i don't even know why i love my parents they're good people sure my dad could try to be less stirct but it's not that bad .

toughTiger6481 November 20th, 2023

@cyanSkie

It is hard when the place you should be happy and comfortable seems to make you unhappy .... IMO  many people feel this way time to time.... can be all sorts of reasons .... 

We tell ourselves it is not so bad ........the people in our lives are good etc... like we do not deserve to feel happy at home.  i know mine stems for the feeling of being stuck doing the same old thing.... or unresolved issues... i know sometimes if i share what is bothering me......... to those around me  so they can help.  sometimes saying small things can clear up so much... i had small resentment over a thing and when i spoke out loud....i saw that  I missed a few things and when i saw the big picture my outlook  was better.