Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

HI πŸ‘‹

Stasia86 November 23rd, 2023

I'm Stasia. I'm 38 and live in Southern Illinois USA. I have crippling anxiety and depression. I'm really uncomfortable talking about myself but decided I need to work on myself and figure out who I even am. I've been through a lot in my life but I don't feel like I'm allowed to be affected by it. I feel like life is slipping away from me and I'm too scared to experience what I want from it. I'm tired of my anxiety.Β  I want more.

glisteningLight2506 November 24th, 2023

@Stasia86Β Hello Stasia! πŸ‘‹ It takes courage to open up and express your feelings, and I'm glad you've taken the step to share a bit about yourself. It's completely normal to feel overwhelmed by anxiety and depression, and seeking support is an important and positive decision.

If you're comfortable, consider reaching out to a mental health professional who can provide guidance and support tailored to your specific needs. They can help you explore your feelings, navigate through past experiences, and develop coping strategies to manage anxiety and depression.

Remember that you deserve to prioritize your mental health, and seeking help is a strength, not a weakness. Taking steps to work on yourself and discover who you are is a powerful journey, and there are people and resources available to support you along the way.

If you ever need someone to talk to, whether it's about your experiences or anything else on your mind, feel free to reach out. You're not alone on this journey, and there is support available to help you move towards the life you want. πŸ’™