Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Greif

philosophicalBunny9283 September 7th, 2023

Everyone's situation will be different.

I am asking. What is the worst thing about grief? Is it because you ate sad for the person or sad for yourself as that person is gone from your life?

I'll start as its only fair. I think it changes with the situation and the individual. My nan was 91 when she passed. She wasn't very sick and she still lived alone and did everything for herself. I remember her saying she was ready to go as she wanted to see her twins ( who passed at birth ) she said she had enough and was tired. This was years before she passed. For my nan it was Purley selfish. I missed her. I missed how she made me feel. I missed her love. But she was ready and accepting of it.

My friend. She died from too much drink and drugs over the years. She left behind a 9 year old. I'm sad she couldn't find happiness soberly and I'm sad she won't have her son growing up with her. I can hear telling me omg Ali I only went and died didn't I. It would of been an accident definitely and I'm sorry for her . Also Me but mainly for her.

My best friend and her husband took their own lives in suicide pact. My friend was in lots of physical pain and a lot of different people was making their life *** as well. I know she wanted to go and I respect her decision she really was in agony 24 7 not just now and then. She was in her 30s so was her husband. It has completely wrecked me in the most selfish way possible. I need her. All the time. I liss her all the time. I pine for her. I have maassive void in my life which I doubt will ever be filled again. Totally selfish as I know this is what she wanted. So she is at peace she passed exactly how she wanted and planned. And yet I am in pieces about it still.

A girl I knew in school was murdered. She was 14 killer never caught. I am sad only for her. A full life ahead and taken with no good reason.

I have a huge list of people but I will stop there. You don't have to go into detail like me just a selfish or nonselfish comment will do lol xx