Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Family

Kayseri65 June 10th, 2023

My daughter and I got into our first physical fight yesterday my grown daughter. Now I dont know what to do, I feel so sad it happened, do I let her cool off and then reach out, I really don't know what to do

cindyzheng1344 June 10th, 2023

@Kayseri65

I'm really sorry to hear about the physical fight you had with your daughter. That's definitely a tough situation to be in, and it's completely understandable that you're feeling sad about it. In moments like these, it might be a good idea to give each other some space to cool off and process what happened. Taking some time apart can help both of you gain a clearer perspective and a chance to calm down. Once things have settled a bit, reaching out to your daughter and expressing your feelings could be a good step forward. Consider having an open and honest conversation with her, where you both get a chance to share your thoughts and emotions.

Kayseri65 OP June 11th, 2023

@cindyzheng1344 thankyou that's what I thought so im glad you confirmed. I'm thinking another 24hrs and then ill ask if she wants to speak to me.