Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Aliya

Hi, I am curious how did you find this app? Why are you using it? And is it because you lonely and have noone to talk to?

Tinywhisper11 May 3rd

@optimisticBeach5372 hello I'm lola ❤ welcome to cups ❤ my carers actually set me up on this site, to help me with communication and mental and physical illness. And to make friends. I'm guessing you feel lonely?? Well the forums are great for sharing and supporting each other and having a little fun. The group chat rooms I urge you to try, you'll fit right in and make many friends there ❤ wishes you all the best , gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

optimisticBeach5372 OP May 3rd

Thanks, I did try chat rooms (not for me), but I did wonder if people met their needs here.

luckyTown1992 May 3rd

@optimisticBeach5372 I found it after a bad breakup, when I wanted to have casual/normal conversations that didn't all revolve around my ex. Since then I've stuck around. I only come on here every few weeks/months, but my use for it ranges from casual conversation when I'm lonely to actively seeking guidance when I have a particular issue.

stampy83 May 3rd

I found this when searching up "people to talk to" because I felt like no one cared for me, I use it now for all the positive things that are given here and it always makes my day.

optimisticBeach5372 OP May 3rd

Did you find people to talk to?

stampy83 May 3rd

@optimisticBeach5372

yup!

softySky May 5th

I found this app because I was looking for a way to talk to someone supportive online that wasn’t a crisis chat (because I was very distressed but not actually in crisis haha.) I’m using it because I need more support with my mental health right now than I feel comfortable asking for from the people in my life. It is rather lonely that there’s no one irl that I feel like I can talk too, but I guess that’s just how it goes sometimes. I hope you find support here as well!

sam3653f May 5th

Yes that's right