Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chats Disappearing??

OptimisticBirch February 2nd, 2018

I just notice recently fter/when I talk to some listener, the chats seems to disappear and I can't no longer chat with the particular person. I wonder if it's just me or is it my fault that I cannot chat with a particular listener?

Thanks

Erato February 3rd, 2018

They could have deactivated for self care break if their profile is also gone but if the chat is just gone from your list and their profile still exists, they have blocked you. I hope it's the former c:

OptimisticBirch OP February 3rd, 2018

@Erato Ah I see.. It disappear from my list and there are times when I can no longer chat with the listener because it says that the listener is not available. I guess I've been blocked?

Thanks for the information :D

Erato February 3rd, 2018

@OptimisticBirch I hope it doesn't affect you that much. Blockings happen normally :o And there are times that it's not your fault at all.

OptimisticBirch OP February 3rd, 2018

@Erato Oh, don't worry about that :D It didn't affect me as much as I think it would. It's just weird I admit it but then again I come to the conclusion that the listener may block me because the chat's unpleasant. I just don't understand why the particular listener goes until that way, lol