Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Any fans of One Piece ?

Iamspoons September 22nd, 2023

I have several recommendations for this anime, but I know it's very long, and and never took them seriously, as most of them were on youtub, but then my teacher recommended it to me.

I am now seeking reasons to start watching. Can anyone give me some reviews?

Here's a couple of interest points: I'm here (on cups) and I'm queer.

I also like dragons and cats.

YahyaAhmed September 22nd, 2023

Great anime. Just skip the fillers

Bunnylovesyou September 22nd, 2023

@Iamspoons

My friend liked it because sexy pirates

shiningblue011 September 24th, 2023

Well, journey through a world filled with pirates, marines, and quirky characters that'll steal your heart faster than a pirate raiding a treasure chest..guess that's enough a reason to start watching it...GO FOR IT!

My overall experience with the anime has been very helpful, even if the length scares you don’t have to watch the whole thing. Just give it a little bit of your time and try to understand the story deeply, and I think you will only get positive experience out of it. What’s important to highlight is that it is not a story that is made for everyone, so if you don’t like what the author is trying to make you understand, you don’t have to keep wasting time with it, for an overall an better understanding of the story, I advice you do some researches and try to read the manga before committing to watching the anime.