Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to this app

alz94 May 23rd, 2020

I'm new to this app. I heard about it through the NYC Well site. I was raped on May 7, 2020 and I'm struggling with it. I don't really know what to say. I have so much anxiety and panic attacks. My mental health was never very good but now it's getting much worse.

HopieRemi May 24th, 2020

@alz94

First, I want to offer warm hugs to you. I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you. I can understand how it would have such a huge impact on your mental health. I am glad that you have found us and I hope that we can help you on your road to recovery.

alz94 OP May 24th, 2020

@HopieRemi Thank you so much for your support ❤️

HopieRemi May 24th, 2020

@alz94

You're welcome!

selfconfidentMelon5824 May 25th, 2020

@alz94. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I understand why that is causing you anxiety and affecting your mental health. We're here to help whenever you need to talk it out. If you talk to a listener, they vary in quality so if the first one doesn't work try again. And there is always someone in the support rooms. Please consider professional help if you haven't already. I'm glad you found this site.

alz94 OP May 25th, 2020

@selfconfidentMelon5824 thank you so much ❤️ I'm still waiting to get an appointment for mental health and rape counseling and in the mean time I found this app and I think it can help me and I'm glad I found it