Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here

novemberbirch9224 November 25th, 2021

Hi! I'm feeling very boxed in trying to get justice. I was raped and assaulted by two different so-called men, different times, years ago. There may not be any proof left (I didn't remember until recently), they happen to be heavily connected, and lawyers won't help me out. It's so far costing me my family (my dad says I'm no better than ny attackers bc it took months after I remembered for me to speak up bc I was/am scared), nearly my relationship with my wonderful boyfriend, and quite frankly, my sanity. Also, if I do a rape test, would they say me being sexually active now erases evidence from then? I don't know how this all works. I do know that my boyfriend now is gentle and one of the others made me bl**d. So um....anyway....please help if you have any advice! I just want to save those who could or were next!

Also, how does the long term listener thing work? I accidentally erased that memo....

I'm really sorry if this is too much! I'm just really lost....

fruityPond7887 December 6th, 2021

@novemberbirch9224

Hi Birch. I am incredibly sorry to hear about what happened to you in your past. I want you to know that you did not deserve any of that and what your dad said is not true in the slightest and I don't want you to think that for a second. You are allowed to speak up whenever you feel ready and that's your decision. You have control over what happens now. I'm sure dealing with that wasn't easy at all and I'm sure you are doing a great job at handling it ❤️ You are so loved and you are amazing! I have attached the link to RAINN below if you need some resources! They have an option to call or chat with someone if you ever need more help. We are always here for you 🌻

https://www.rainn.org/