Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Lifelong abuse

EPstar December 16th, 2022

Will life ever be normal for me, I'm exhausted from the drama and the trauma ? Growing up my mom was Schizophrenic and my dad was an abusive drug addict ! I ran away at the young age of 14 supposedly to get away from this man. While I was living on the streets I met the father of my children, he was much older then me. He invited me to stay with him and he ended up being very jealous, controlling and abusive. After 18 long years I got away from him but ended up in a super dangerous relationship. This new man tried to kill me a few times and I escaped after I sent him to prison. Then came the narcissist and the constant emotional and sexual abuse from my last relationship ! That really F***Ed my head up! I have had multiple people in my family molest and raped me growing up and it has happened from strangers also. Ultimately I have been abused in any form or fashion you can imagine throughout my life. I am diagnosed with Bipolar and Complex ( chronic) PTSD !

broadfemmelovelive December 16th, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with abuse. It's not easy to speak up for yourself and you are doing it. 🥰 You are not alone. I am so glad you came to this community to explore these experiences and start the path of healing.

FoxPrince December 17th, 2022

I'm not sure what else to say other than I'm amazed at your strength, your resilience, and your inner fight! I hope good things come your way, you're sure due for them!