Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

a wolf in sheep's clothing

SugarInMyHippieTea April 6th, 2018

this is a weird title yes i know..

but its about someone who was bad and mean who was pretending to be good

i'll start

almost a year ago i was dating a guy who was sweet and perfect. It was puppy love and we couldn't go a second without eachother.

we dated for a year. I was friends with his sister. One day me and her went to a coffee shop and talked, about him, about life, about everything.

She said " you know Max said this : she is my everthing and she makes me feel special"

i felt amazing! i texted him later saying you make me feel special and i love you.

A few months later he invited me over and told me this was a prank and his sister dared him to do it a year ago. He was scared to do it because he was really dating someone and was scared to kiss me. I tried so hard not to cry and he was laughing and everything was a blur. I told him how much he was a b**** and how much i truley lovED him notice i say loved, at that time the love was gone

the fire between us burned out

Rain45 April 9th, 2018

@SugarInMyHippieTea Hey Sugar thanks for posting here and sharing that with us smiley That was very sad to read that this happened to you. I wonder how you feel about this now reading back on what you wrote? How have you dealt with this since this happened?