Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Rape

gentleJackfruit663 June 20th, 2015

Hi it is 20 years after the event. 4 weeks away from the trial. Struggling massively with depression,self harm, eating, keeping clean. Had a meltdown since a smear test. cant sleep or concentrate on anything. I havent even got it in me to support others and thats not like me, I always help, always the carer.

affectionateDime175 June 20th, 2015

Dear Heart,

I love you. I love you deeply and sincerely for what you are doing for yourself, and for the other victims in this world. I am so incredibly impressed and awed that you have had the strengthand courage to hold the person who hurt youaccountable. I know that what's happening now must be difficult and horrible, and that you're being hard on yourself because you don't know how to deal with the fear and the pain. But what you are doing is amazing, and you are amazing. Be strong, and know that you will come out on the other side of this, and that you will heal and that you will feel loved.

Good luck with your trial, and please please be kind to yourself.

professionalPerspective60 June 21st, 2015

Hey, I just want you to realise that you are already incredibly strong!! You have come this far, and now it is your time to be heard! That's takes a huge amount of courage to do that, and sadly, there are many people in the world who are not as strong as you, and never be heard. So I salute you!! I know your going to trial, I know this must be terrifying for you, but you can do this, you are beautiful you are strong you are courageous you are confident, don't allow anyone to intimidate you because this is your life, you and only you are in control of it! And this is your time and your voice to be heard!!! Very best of luck, I will be thinking of you, stay strong and confident

shydream July 27th, 2015

I have been four weeks away from trial before. I have walked in you shoes. You are being very brave. Just remember your truths. Always breathe, take your time when answering questions.

gentleJackfruit663 OP September 14th, 2015

Thankyou

AliceX3 August 18th, 2015

I have also went through the court process with rape. The anxiety is so overwhelming. I am so sorry you have to deal with this.

gentleJackfruit663 OP September 14th, 2015

Trial got postponed until April so I have to be cross examined all over again. Thankyou for your support. I'm feeling very bad at the moment.

Sweetvanilla September 14th, 2015

Don't know what to say. It sucks that the trial is postponed and I think I would be frustrated too. I can't change it, but maybe safe virtual hug helps a little bit.

Roadie September 16th, 2015

Oh how awful for it to be pushed back. Keep strong @gentleJackfruit663 and seek support whenever you need it

AliceX3 September 16th, 2015

Wtf this world is so fucking awufl you shouldn't have to fucking be crossexamined again.

professionalPerspective60 September 16th, 2015

@gentleJackfruit663

I'm so very sorry to hear the trial has been postponed, this must be really upsetting for you! And it's not fair you should have to this long to be heard. Try not to look at it as they are going to cross examination you again, look at it like they are using this extra time to build a stronger case against the person who hurt you.

Remember, you are a very brave, strong, and confident person who deserves justice.

I will be thinking of you. Take care