Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My past (Trigger alert)

peachBalloon899 May 22nd, 2015

When I was four, my parents were happy and I was healthy. Once my fifth birthday rolled around, I had been shot and my parents hated eachother. It started when my mom started to hang out with this guy. (We shall call him eric) well dad was OK with it at first but, then he started realizing that it was more than a friendship. When my dad came and confronted my mom about it, Eric was highly offended. Offense turned into anger. One thing led to the other and the first lunch was thrown. At me. Then the second punch was thrown. At mom. Then dad threw a punch, at Eric. Eric was RAGING by then and after one punch was taken, he pulled out a gun. One shot hit the wall, and one shot hit my stomach. The fight instantly ended and I was rushed to the children's hospital. Everyone might ask how I remember all of this but it's easy to remember something like that happen to you being so confused and scared at the same time. 😭

Roadie May 23rd, 2015

@peachBalloon899

That must have been incredibly confusing for you to see in the first instance, completely traumatic when things really wound up in the second instance. Then finally being shot yourself is an awful outcome for you from the incident.

Irrespective of what happened with your parents, I hope the residual effects of that night do not affect you too much to this day.

brightWater3825 May 23rd, 2015

My family hates me.They want me to go and I'm 14

NothingButSilence May 23rd, 2015

I'm sorry that happened to you, sometimes anger really is the most scariest thing ever. I used to be abused but my mom stop when i started going to Junior high. All they do now is abuse me with words and threats