Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing me

LoganMeow01 October 2nd, 2022

Hey my name is Logan, I'm a 21 year old female. My last therapist established I had been emotional neglected growing up which is why I have a suicidal ideation, depression and anxiety.

I have really bad relationship anxiety. I don't have any friends. I don't have any support aside from my therapist and the 988 line in the USA.

I'm studying physics as an undergrad student. I'm very artistic 🎨 I play musical instruments, I tutor kids in math . I love to roller skate. I love skateboarding. I am religious. I am LDS.

innateJoy9602 October 3rd, 2022

@LoganMeow01

Hi Logan!

Lovely to meet you, I am joy:)

Sorry you're struggling to find support in your life, hopefully you can find some here with us!

You're hobbies and interests sound wonderful! I am also artistic! 💛💫

humorousCup9733 October 7th, 2022

@LoganMeow01

Welcome! I've recently been working through the reality that I was emotionally neglectful as well-this is a tough thing to work through. The fact that you are working with a therapist yourself shows how much strength you have-keep up the good work!

kindcherry2 October 18th, 2022

@LoganMeow01

Welcome Logan to the 7 cups Trauma Support Subcommunity. I'm sorry to hear you had emotional neglect and now you're struggling with Suicidal ideation, depression and anxiety. I know that must be tough and overwhelming to deal with at times, but we are here for you. i understand having bad relationship anxiety and struggling to make friends. I want you to know that you're not the only one struggling with this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you don't have that extra support that you sometimes need. But 7 cups here and we are here for the soul purpose to support you. I'm glad you are studying and in process of earning a degree and starting a job in the future. I like to hear that you are very artistic. Many people are talented with art. Playing musical instruments can be hard for some people but i'm glad t hear that's another talent you have. Tutoring kids is always needed and I like that you have that kind heart and patience to do so. I was never able to do skateboarding but sounds like it is fun. Whether religious or not we support everyone on 7 cups. I accept your religion whatever religion that may be. Please take care and stay safe

Best regards, Kindcherry2