Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing myself

energeticAcai4232 August 12th

Hey everybody, I am a member of this lovely community and I am a active listener. I'm going through a hard time at the moment. My dad passed away last year and I've been coping very well but at moments of trauma because my mom thought that I was being taken advantage of and I have several palsy and I'm a electric wheelchair I have been going through *** because this trauma with the police accusing one of my support workers has really affected my life. I am studying to become a counselor. I want to do a apprenticeship on here and I want to become a account loan. Here it is affecting my relationship romantically and every relationship that I have. I am also a graphic designer and a advocate for people with disabilities and just applebots/ everyday people. I am very positive I do affirmations and I love meditation and self-help stuff and I am spiritual. I go to a spiritual church

BlueSoul2290 August 13th

@energeticAcai4232

I’m really sorry to hear about the loss of your dad and the tough times you’ve been dealing with recently. Losing a loved one is never easy, especially when you’re also navigating other challenges.

You’re doing amazing things, and it’s clear you have a strong spirit and a real passion for helping others. Your dedication to becoming a counselor and advocating for people with disabilities is truly inspiring.

Just a reminder to also take care of yourself along the way. Self-care isn’t selfish—it’s essential. Make sure you’re giving yourself the same love and care you offer to others.

If you need to talk or need any support, I’m here for you.
I hope you start feeling better soon 🙏🍀