Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Missing Old Life

WriteToHeal42 October 26th, 2023

I'm a younger part in a DID system,  and I'm missing our childhood when we still had our childhood friends. We have two new (to me) friends who are great, and I don't know where we'd be without them.

Still, it's hard because nothing is the same as it used to be. People I knew are dead or far away now. We live in a new town, and I'm still getting used to it.

I guess I just want a place where I can share my feelings and maybe connect with others who can understand. 

PeacePink October 27th, 2023

@WriteToHeal42

I'm sorry to hear that you all are missing your childhood; anyone who has good friends who have been lost would feel sad. I'm not surprised that you all are taking the time to get used to it, but it is possible for you all to make new friends and move forward.

I have also moved around to different places over the years and lost touch with friends, and it's a difficult process, but being in a new place is also an opportunity to get to know and connect with new people. And I've made wonderful new friends, and you all can too. A new place can be a new beginning, and I hope that you all will be able to connect and make new friends.