Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can't stop thinking about how he replaced me

greyrocks629 June 4th, 2023

He used to flirt with me a lot and we spent months talking to each other, the entire day, he was a huge part of my life. But then he started ignoring me. He just went and found someone new and also decided to show off right in front of my face. He just gave me hope and then left. He tried to apologize once but I was so mad that I couldn't even talk to him. He even sent me messages about how much I meant to him, but I'm scared to trust him. I just feel like he's trying to play with my feelings. Everything he says feels like a lie. But somehow I still wish we could mend things, even though I know there's nothing he can do to gain my trust. But I miss him, and can't stop wishing that we could be like what we were before.

LostTurtle2 June 4th, 2023

@JunoRegina

Relationships are hard. It's rare both people want each other equally. Hence, they play games.

I'm thinking talking to him and clearing the unsaid things would help. Unknown is what bothers us the most. This is why ghosting hurts do much.

greyrocks629 OP June 4th, 2023

He would dodge it, we never felt comfortable talking about our feelings. More like I cannot handle it, that's why I freaked out when he tried to apologize.

LostTurtle2 June 4th, 2023

@JunoRegina

Try again. If he refuses, you get your answer. He's immature and not worthy you.