Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It’s tough to say Goodbye

Desmynn6789 July 14th, 2022

Hi everyone, Today’s post is going to be my last post. I am taking a leave to focus more on my career goals. I enjoyed making posts and I especially enjoyed seeing everyone’s responses. Sometimes we have to let things go especially if there is something else that we would like to do in and it comes from our hearts. For example, I really enjoy medical research and I plan to focus on that from now on. This may not be a permanent goodbye and I might even come back to post. However, for the remainder of this time, I will no longer post. I will miss you all and I wish you happiness in your future. For the last questions of my last post:

• What is something you’ve always wanted to do but have never done it?

• Why haven’t you done it?

• Do you plan to start on it in the future?

I look forward to your responses even if it will be a while before I see all them. Goodbye 👋😊❤️❤️

SirenOfSerenity July 14th, 2022

Awww, I'm just now discovering all of your amazing posts too! But I sincerely wish you the best of luck, and thank you for the time and contributions you have given to 7 cups 💙

SirenOfSerenity July 14th, 2022

What is something you’ve always wanted to do but have never done it?

- Painting! 🎨

Why haven’t you done it?

- I guess fear. If it's not done in what I perceive as "perfection", I won't try it at all 😓

Do you plan to start on it in the future?

- Yes, I love Art and it looks incredibly therapeutic to engage in
soulsings July 14th, 2022

@Desmynn6789 you will surely be missed. Thank you for all your posts n Therapy Subcom. You have helped a lot of people feel supported.

Hope to see you again

• What is something you’ve always wanted to do but have never done it? That is difficult because I have done a lot of exploring in life. I guess the one thing that comes to mind is make this world a better place.
  • Why haven’t you done it? I guess I tried but I found out I have to change myself to change the world. I have to be the change myself. Do you plan to start on it in the future?
  • I guess I tried but I found out I have to change myself to change the world. I have to be the change myself.
  • Do you plan to start on it in the future? I am working on myself every day. It is not easy but I am trying to work with the tools of mindfulness to know and accept myself better each day.